16 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie
    Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie December 20, 2012 at 10:05 pm | | Reply

This looks beautiful – what a lovely holiday drink!

I’ve always heard that greasy food is good for a hangover…I have no idea why :)

2. Liz @ The Lemon Bowl
    Liz @ The Lemon Bowl December 21, 2012 at 8:33 am | | Reply

Love mulled wine!!!!!

3. angela @ another bite please
    angela @ another bite please December 23, 2012 at 3:12 pm | | Reply

hahahah love the hungover tips…makes me laugh…and I have some red wine that needs to be used up and I’ve been wanting to try the mulled wine!

4. sally @ sallys baking addiction
    sally @ sallys baking addiction December 24, 2012 at 6:54 am | | Reply

i love all your hangover tips! I never thought that pickles would do the trick! I know bananas have helped me get rid of a lot of my hungover headaches and tummy aches. And I adore mulled wine, but have never made it myself. It looks so easy! Oh and I love anise! :)

5. Whitney @ The Newlywed Chefs
    Whitney @ The Newlywed Chefs December 26, 2012 at 9:05 pm | | Reply

Hey Rachael- we’re new here and love it! Can’t wait to come back and read more soon! Take care!

6. katie
    katie December 28, 2012 at 10:57 am | | Reply

Love this recipe and your tips! We don’t do it often but if we have one-to-many we will eat a bowl of soup before bed… The additional water and salt in the soup always helps us out the next day!

7. Mama's Gotta Bake
    Mama's Gotta Bake December 30, 2012 at 7:44 pm | | Reply

Great photo and a very festive recipe. Sounds so good, wine and all those spices! Yum!

8. Ella-Home Cooking Adventure
    Ella-Home Cooking Adventure December 31, 2012 at 5:51 am | | Reply

Love the red wine drinks:) and this looks wonderful:) Great tips too! Happy New Year.

9. Hamilton Courtney
    Hamilton Courtney January 10, 2013 at 2:32 am | | Reply

Beautiful looking recipes Rachael!

I wish I’d seen these sooner, I certainly could of done with them!

Hamilton x

10. Teresa C
    Teresa C September 14, 2013 at 10:27 am | | Reply

Cinnamon honey and lemon works for me.