13 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. The Healthy Apple
    The Healthy Apple November 3, 2012 at 7:01 pm | | Reply

What a perfect dish for the fall; love it!!

2. Tim
    Tim November 3, 2012 at 7:42 pm | | Reply

Sounds great

3. Ella-Home Cooking Adventure
    Ella-Home Cooking Adventure November 4, 2012 at 1:23 am | | Reply

I have to admit I have never tried an Indian recipe, and this is quite tempting. It happens I have some fresh beef and this might be the perfect recipe for today. Thanks for the recipe.

4. Ashley - Baker by Nature
    Ashley - Baker by Nature November 6, 2012 at 2:24 pm | | Reply

Oh yes!!! This looks perfect for a chilly fall night.

5. Jen @ The Scrumptious Pumpkin
    Jen @ The Scrumptious Pumpkin November 7, 2012 at 9:35 am | | Reply

This is perfect for my household – beef for my husband and tons of veggies for me. Looks so delicious! :)

6. Deliciously Organic
    Deliciously Organic November 7, 2012 at 12:00 pm | | Reply

What a lovely recipe! I too am a huge fan of coconut milk!

7. Adam @ Inspired Taste
    Adam @ Inspired Taste November 7, 2012 at 5:07 pm | | Reply

This looks delicious! Curry is one of our favorite flavors.

8. Joanne
    Joanne November 7, 2012 at 6:52 pm | | Reply

This looks great! Totally my kind of meal :)

9. Laura (Tutti Dolci)
    Laura (Tutti Dolci) November 10, 2012 at 4:52 pm | | Reply

I love curry – I can practically smell this through the screen!

1. Rachael
      Rachael November 10, 2012 at 5:10 pm | | Reply

Yay! My work here is done! :)

10. David Crichton
    David Crichton November 12, 2012 at 7:41 am | | Reply

This looks perfect for the coming winter freeze.

11. Olga @ MangoTomato
    Olga @ MangoTomato December 4, 2012 at 11:05 am | | Reply

Could you please deliver this for lunch? LOVE curries especially when they come with potatoes.

12. Neha
    Neha November 12, 2013 at 3:11 pm | | Reply

Your cooking method is slightly off for an Indian curry. Generally, oil is added to the pot, then onions. The onions are cooked until they are almost caramelized (pureeing helps decrease the cooking time). Then you add in the garlic (and ginger, if using) and fry for 30-60 sec, then the dry spices and fry for another 30 sec. Then you add in the tomatoes and coconut milk and honey (I actually forgot to add honey when I made this) and let that simmer while you sear your pieces of beef. But anyway, I cooked mine in this way, which is how my mother taught me to start an Indian curry. Most other Indian dishes are started similarly. The recipe was pretty good, but a bit under spiced. Next time I will probably double the spices.