17 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. Julie @ Table for Two
    Julie @ Table for Two November 16, 2012 at 8:03 pm | | Reply

yum! this looks so good. i’m starting to really warm up to brussel sprouts cause my fiancé loves them! this dish looks great and perfect for thanksgiving!

1. Mari
      Mari November 4, 2013 at 7:19 pm | | Reply

Hi, will these taste good reheated, I would be bring them to Thanksgiving and reheating them when I get there.

Thanks!!!!

2. Betty
    Betty November 16, 2012 at 9:29 pm | | Reply

OMG that looks so good!! love the pictures! I will be making this!! You are so good at this.

3. Ella-Home Cooking Adventure
    Ella-Home Cooking Adventure November 18, 2012 at 3:08 pm | | Reply

I love Brussel Sprouts, I really don’t understand how can anybody hate them:)
    They can be cooked in so many ways, with chestnuts or all other types of vegetables and now with cranberries. I have to try this one:) I wouldn’t have thought to use cranberries:) sounds deliiiicious.

4. Julia {The Roasted Root}
    Julia {The Roasted Root} November 19, 2012 at 10:21 pm | | Reply

I loooove brussels sprouts! And putting fruit and nuts with them in a fun roasted dish sounds delicious! I’ve never tried fruit or nuts alongside brussels and I bet it’s fabulous. Great, healthy Thanksgiving side dish!

5. Cate
    Cate November 20, 2012 at 3:28 am | | Reply

I don’t know how anybody could NOT love Brussels sprouts- they are so good! Although I guess as a kid I never tried those sad, greyish boiled Brussels sprouts that would occasionally be served as the vegetable in elementary school. If I had, maybe I would have developed an aversion!

But the sprouts and cranberry combination looks awesome… I’ll have to try it next time I come home from Costco with several huge bags of Brussels sprouts :)

6. Jen @ The Scrumptious Pumpkin
    Jen @ The Scrumptious Pumpkin November 21, 2012 at 8:26 am | | Reply

This sounds so tasty! And the colors are pretty and festive – perfect for the holidays :)

7. Jen @ Savory Simple
    Jen @ Savory Simple November 21, 2012 at 7:53 pm | | Reply

Brussels with cranberries and pecans sounds perfect! Some sweetness and crunch are a great balance to one of my favorite veggies.

8. Shut Up & Cook | The Attainable Gourmet

This looks like the ultimate Thanksgiving side dish. YUM! Excited to explore some more of your blog and see what else you’ve got cooking.

9. Nicole Shea @ www.benandnicoleshea.com
    Nicole Shea @ www.benandnicoleshea.com November 27, 2012 at 7:35 pm | | Reply

WOW! These brussel sprouts look super yummy!! We are going to have to try them for sure!

10. Tony B
    Tony B December 12, 2012 at 10:06 am | | Reply

Great idea – would not have thought of pairing cranberries with BS’s. Here all along I’ve just been cooking them with bacon.