18 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. Liz @ The Lemon Bowl
    Liz @ The Lemon Bowl December 1, 2012 at 6:55 am | | Reply

I love this chili recipe!!! Love the secret chocolate chips ingredient too!!

2. Steve Davis
    Steve Davis December 1, 2012 at 8:39 am | | Reply

Looks Delicious!!

3. Steve Davis
    Steve Davis December 1, 2012 at 8:41 am | | Reply

Gotta try this one this week!! Looks Delicious!!

4. Cate
    Cate December 1, 2012 at 7:29 pm | | Reply

Looks awesome- I can see why it’s award-winning! And the chocolate is definitely an interesting addition… can’t wait to try it :)

5. Riley
    Riley December 1, 2012 at 9:29 pm | | Reply

This looks so yummy! Chili is one of my favorite things to cook too. A lot of food in one pot!

6. Kristi Rimkus
    Kristi Rimkus December 2, 2012 at 10:55 am | | Reply

I love a good chili recipe. I’m impressed that you won a cooking contest. This is a must try chili for sure!

7. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction
    Jessica@AKitchenAddiction December 3, 2012 at 11:25 am | | Reply

This sounds wonderful! We love a good bowl of chili on a cold evening!

8. Ashley - Baker by Nature
    Ashley - Baker by Nature December 4, 2012 at 12:58 pm | | Reply

Mmmmmm, this is my kinda dinner!

9. TheSpiceologist
    TheSpiceologist December 4, 2012 at 5:15 pm | | Reply

Just talking about Chili this morning! We use our left over for Chili Burgers.. My favorite part of making Chili is toasting my spices to get the essential oils out and then throwing them in! I prefer steak in my Chili but love the healthy alternative as well. Great recipe, Bill! Thanks!

10. Sister Spice
    Sister Spice December 5, 2012 at 5:15 am | | Reply

Now I have to try this just out of sheer curiousity. And what do I do with my leftover chili? EAT IT!

11. Jen @ Savory Simple
    Jen @ Savory Simple December 5, 2012 at 7:55 am | | Reply

Great recipe!

12. Laura (Tutti Dolci)
    Laura (Tutti Dolci) December 5, 2012 at 3:10 pm | | Reply

I love turkey chili and the cornbread is a must!

13. Barbara @ Barbara Bakes
    Barbara @ Barbara Bakes December 6, 2012 at 12:56 pm | | Reply

Looks like a winner to me! I bet it would make a great pressure cooker recipe too.

14. blogcomments@creative-culinary.com
    blogcomments@creative-culinary.com December 7, 2012 at 7:48 am | | Reply

I shied away from turkey for a long time; incorrectly assuming that recipes using it instead of ground beef would be next to flavorless. I was so wrong and now it’s a standard substitution. Bill’s turkey chili sounds great!

15. Sarah | Shine Food
    Sarah | Shine Food January 8, 2013 at 12:51 pm | | Reply

This really does look good! This would be a great contribution to the Shine Supper Club. We’re celebrating a return to sane eating (finally!).

16. Jenn @comebackmomma
    Jenn @comebackmomma February 15, 2013 at 6:14 am | | Reply

Looks terrific! I always like sharing good recipes with my readers. I am pinning this one. Stop by and link up at my Foodie Friday party too. http://www.comebackmomma.com/foodie-friday-healthy-pasta-fagioli/

17. Mary
    Mary April 26, 2013 at 9:14 am | | Reply

What do you do with the chopped onion? I don’t see it used in the recipe.