12 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. Kristen @ The Endless Meal
    Kristen @ The Endless Meal May 21, 2012 at 7:54 pm | | Reply

I love anything with a little (or a lot) of heat in it. What a great idea for deviled eggs! Love your photos too :)

2. Simpson Financial Solutions
    Simpson Financial Solutions June 23, 2012 at 2:31 pm | | Reply

If you love deviled eggs and some heat this is a great change of pace. We will be making this dish at our next networking meeting.

3. Stephanie
    Stephanie August 18, 2012 at 1:38 pm | | Reply

I’m in the process of making this recipe. I’m sure it will be great. I’ve been making deviled eggs for the family gatherings and since our families are either 1 or 2 hours away I place my white on ice. I tuck my Ziploc pipe bag in the ice. I take scissors and a platter. And I stuff my eggs there. Wonderful technique. Better food safety too.

4. Stephanie
    Stephanie August 18, 2012 at 3:04 pm | | Reply

Yep they are wonderful. I won’t seed them next time though. This batch is not pretty since my eggs were a bit too fresh. These will be making it to holiday dinners along side a regular version

5. Vicki
    Vicki September 3, 2012 at 3:18 pm | | Reply

If you like REALLY spicy deviled eggs, add some Louisiana Hot Sauce in the mix. I usually add at last a couple of tablespoons, and also some hot Hungarian Paprika in the mix AND on top of the finished egg. Also, a good way to ALWAYS peel the boiled eggs without a problem is to bang the small end of the egg on a hard surface to crack the shell. I read this somewhere and it works every time. Apparently it breaks some kind of seal on the inside of the egg. Try it. :)

6. ellen weber
    ellen weber August 30, 2013 at 9:46 am | | Reply

WhF

what is sodium content? I am on a sodium restricted diet and most recipes don’t even mention the sodium content. I know mustard has a bit of sodium and I really try and keep that to a minimum in whatever I make. Mail however is sodium free usually so I substitute mail for mustard sometimes in Edson misses dash or some herbs to go with it please list sodium and maybe have a column of low sodium recipes that’d be awesome I love it. Thanks enjoy your column a lot. Love deviled eggs fanatic