17 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. tim
    tim April 22, 2012 at 1:55 pm | | Reply

Looks good and sounds tasty, will have to try that mayo recipe out some time.

2. Jeanean
    Jeanean April 22, 2012 at 2:45 pm | | Reply

What time did you say you were coming over to make these for us today??? Looks very delish!!!!

3. Rachael
    Rachael April 22, 2012 at 7:55 pm | | Reply

You did an excellent job with this recipe. I can’t wait until you make these yummy burgers again! xoxo

4. Cody
    Cody April 23, 2012 at 9:21 am | | Reply

These look delicious! I love how turkey burgers can take on any sort of theme or flavor – I’ve never tried Thai and now I’m really looking forward to it!

5. Michelle Simpson
    Michelle Simpson April 23, 2012 at 10:49 am | | Reply

6. Lizzie
    Lizzie April 23, 2012 at 11:02 am | | Reply

Yum! I have a go-to southwestern flavor turkey burger that I use a lot, but I’m happy to add this one to the rotation. I am also a chimney-using grilling purist.

I am not a huge fan of bean sprouts. Any thoughts for a substitution? Do you think these burgers would come together if I opted to leave them out?

7. Vanessa
    Vanessa May 2, 2012 at 3:00 pm | | Reply

Just made this for dinner, minus the relish. It was amazing- I used 1.5tbsp fish sauce and 2tbsp soy for more kick though, and it was a good call. Instead of chilling, I added an egg and a tablespoon of water to bind it all. My boyfriend really liked it. Nom nom nom

8. Tressa Bruess
    Tressa Bruess May 29, 2012 at 11:23 am | | Reply

Made this last night and was a hit! Thank you!

1. Rachael
      Rachael May 29, 2012 at 11:54 am | | Reply

I’m so glad you liked it! I’ll let Bill know! It’s funny, we were just daydreaming about that sauce last night. I’m going to have to have him make that one again soon. :)

9. Michelle
    Michelle October 16, 2012 at 10:48 am | | Reply

We had this dish but we used hamburger instead of turkey. My husband and I loved the relish but REALLY LOVED the spicy mayo!!! A total hit!! The mayo is a great dip as well, we dipped our french fries in it too!!! Yum-o!!

1. Rachael
      Rachael October 16, 2012 at 5:57 pm | | Reply

Hi Michelle! I’ll say thank you on Bill’s behalf… we’re glad you loved it! :)

10. Michelle
    Michelle October 16, 2012 at 10:49 am | | Reply

Forgot to rate it….sorry…here is our rating! ;)

11. Cilantro Ginger Chicken Burger Lettuce Wraps

[…] completely different cuisines.  Take these Asian-style chicken burgers.  The are loosely based on this recipe, but I certainly changed and omitted a lot.  (Mainly because I am definitely *not* a fan of any […]